Easy way to create a WhatsApp channel to share updates and connect with your followers directly through WhatsApp.
Table of Contents
Step by Step Guide create a WhatsApp Channel
Easy way to create a WhatsApp channel to share updates and connect with your followers directly through WhatsApp. You’ll need a WhatsApp account to get started.
Create a channel
1. Open WhatsApp on your phone, and go to the Updates tab.
2. Tap +, and select New channel.
3. Tap Get started and continue through the onscreen prompts.
4. Add a channel name to finish creating your channel. You can choose to change the name again at any time.
5. You can choose to customize your channel now by adding a description and icon.
6. Tap Create channel, and you’re done!
Customize your channel
1. Add a channel description: Write a few words to help potential followers understand what your channel is about.
2. Add a channel icon: Add an image from your phone or the web to stand out.
How to join WhatsApp Channels
1. Open WhatsApp on your Android mobile phone or iPhone.u
2. Go to the ‘Updates’ tab and scroll all the way down.
3. On this screen, either tap the suggested Channels or click on the Find Channels button or tap on the Plus icon/ See All option.
4. Once you have found a channel you like, hit the Follow button. That’s all.
What is a WhatsApp channel?
WhatsApp Messaging platform launched its Telegram-like feature called ‘Channels’ – A one-way broadcast tool for users to follow celebrities and handles of their interest like news, cinema, sports, entertainment, technology and even memes etc.
Why can’t I create a channel on WhatsApp?
Make sure it’s updated to the latest version app.
Can I view WhatsApp Channels without join them?
Yes of course, you can open a WhatsApp Channel, lurk around, and view the content without following the Channel.